Smile More With Dental Veneers!
Call Us About Porcelain Dental Veneers Today
- Update your tooth size, length, size, and color
- Boost your smile confidence
- Strengthen chipped or cracked teeth
- Fill gaps in your smile
- Eradicate discolorations caused by medication use, smoking and more.
As much as we may try to keep our teeth bright and injury-free, they often experience cracks, breaks and discolorations throughout our lifetime. Beyond those issues, many of us have never quite loved our smile, whether because of the shape of our teeth, fillings that are showing their age, or a host of other reasons.
Thankfully, dental veneers are a cosmetic dentistry option that can mask most of these issues.
What are veneers?
A very thin, strong shell that’s permanently attached to the front of a tooth, veneers are often crafted with porcelain and give your smile a natural-looking update.
Highly resistant to discoloration from staining drinks like tea, coffee, and red wine, as well as staining foods and even tobacco, a smile that’s updated with veneers will have a bright, aesthetically pleasing look for years!
How can veneers benefit my smile?
Veneers can be used to help improve the following issue:
- Tooth color. Staining happens for a variety of reasons, and veneers offer a great solution for not only delivering tooth shades that look natural, you can also choose to update your smile so it looks Hollywood-ready. We’ll ensure that your smile is the shade you’d like while also considering the fact that your veneers should blend well with the rest of your teeth. So much so that most people will never know you have veneers!
- Tooth shape and size. Some people have always want their teeth to appear more round while others prefer teeth that have a shape that’s more square. Whatever your preference, we’ll shape and size veneers that will suit and flatter you.
- Spacing and alignment. Braces aren’t the only way to correct misaligned teeth or areas of your smile with gaps! Whether you’d like to make minor adjustments or completely rejuvenate your smile with a noticeable update, veneers can help!
How should you care for your veneers?
Caring for veneers is very similar to caring for your natural teeth – just brush and floss regularly, and see us for bi-annual checkups!
Ongoing diligence will help your veneers will stay bright for years – and even decades! Do your best to avoid using your veneered teeth to bite your nails, open bobby pins, and use a nightguard if grinding your teeth at night is an issue. (We can help!)
Also keep in mind that it’s best to limit your consumption of foods and drinks that stain teeth.
Ask us how veneers can drastically update your smile. Call (410) 469-7407 today!
The truth is that most of our teeth acquire stains, chips, breaks, and cracks over our lifetime. In addition, some of us have always been dissatisfied with the shape of our teeth, or some permanent discoloration, or maybe even fillings that are showing their age.